2017 Nissan Versa Moreno Valley, CA
With the new 2017 Nissan Versa appearing on the market, Moreno Valley CA car enthusiasts are thrilled at the prospect of the newly enhanced vehicle offering so many technologically advanced features. The Versa is powered by a capable 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine able to deliver up to 109 hp. The Xtronic CVT does a great job distributing that power and turning the car into an easy to handle road vehicle that's a pleasure to drive. Additional options for an economical 4-speed automatic and a 5-speed manual transmission with multi-cone synchronizers are also available. Vehicle driver control is one of the more unique features of the Versal, allowing drivers to keep the car's handling stable on the road. A family vehicle, the Nissan Versa also features a layout that makes it easy to enter and exit, an intelligently selected assortment of airbags and safety features, as well as plenty of entertainment with the Radio Data and audio system. The latter supports CD and MP3/WMA playback, as well as USB connectivity. The 2017 Versa can be purchased in five main trim levels: the S, S Plus, SV, SV Special Edition and SL.
To get the most appealing offers available around Moreno Valley, CA, for the 2017 Nissan Versa, call on the experts at Pedder Nissan - you can call and schedule your test drive at (888) 314-4746200 or visit us at Carriage Circle, Hemet, CA 92545.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Versa is available in multiple trim versions and options:
- The base S trim presents you with the AM/FM/CD audio system and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Cruise control, the Xtronic CVT and the rear spoiler are available as part of the S Plus trim.
- The more advanced SV will introduce the trip computer, 60/40 split folding seats and a front map light.
- The Special Edition of the Nissan Versa SV reduces the costs considerably, and provides you with 15-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, fog lights, the rearview monitor and streaming audio via Bluetooth.
- Finally, we have the 2017 Nissan Versa SL, an upscale model that adds to the mix advanced features such as the NissanConnect infotainment system with mobile apps, navigation, satellite radio and advanced connectivity options, and the advanced dual power exterior mirrors.
Interior Overview and Design
Large door openings, a roomy cabin and the excellent layout suitable for family trips are the main assets that make the 2017 Nissan Versa appealing to buyers in Moreno Valley, CA. You'll be happy to note a selection of advanced tech systems that will make driving a total breeze. The trip computer will help you avoid fuel economy issues and increase your Versa's efficiency. A rearview monitor is available to help with parking, and the power-assisted steering system further contributes to the Versa's fuel efficiency while being maintaining a compact construction.
Exterior Overview and Design
What most people interested in the 2017 Nissan Versa in Moreno Valley CA love about the sedan is that it looks classy and upscale enough to be considered a luxury car despite its affordable cost. The sleek, refined lines and subtle chrome accents on the grille and door handles will quickly make the Versa stand out in the parking lot. Also, the robust architecture and strong materials used in the bodywork's construction further emphasize the car's strength and resilience. The Nissan Versa includes a rear spoiler and several aerodynamic tweaks for the 2017 version that help it easily glide through the air.