2017 Nissan Frontier, Moreno Valley, CA
The 2017 Nissan Frontier is the newest in Nissan's exceptional line-up of pick-up trucks dating back to 1997. The North American version of the Nissan Navara, the third generation Frontier offers an impressive set of options when it comes to performance and practical advantages. The truck is powered by a 2.5-liter engine with an optional 3.5-liteer V6 also available if you need some extra towing power. The V6 can generate up to an impressive 281 lb-ft of torque, and its raw power is adequately distributed by an efficient 6-speed manual transmission system. Hauling heavy loads off-road is easy with the locking rear differential that operates perfectly up to 12 mph. The new Frontier is also equipped with a RearView monitor and a complex ABLS braking system. One of its most significant and reliable features is the hill assist feature which appropriately adjust power and control when tackling steep hills. The truck is available in Moreno Valley, CA, in the king cab versions S, SV, SV V6, Desert Runner and Pro-4X, with the same trim levels also available as crew cabs.
Find the most advantageous Moreno Valley CA offers for the 2017 Nissan Frontier pick-up truck by contacting Pedder Nissan at (888) 314-4746 or visiting our headquarters at 200 Carriage Circle, Hemet, CA 92545.
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Frontier comes in multiple trim levels and options:
- The new Nissan Frontier's base trim provides you with a full-length ladder frame, forward-facing flip-up seats and the introduction of Nissan's highly efficient 2.5-liter DOHC, 152 hp, 4-cylinder engine.
- The SV 4-cylinder trim uses the same engine, but includes advanced features like a 5-inch touchscreen, the SiriusXM satellite radio service and 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- You can enjoy a much stronger 4-liter, 261 hp V6 engine as part of the SV V6 trim, while also benefiting from a 5-speed automatic transmission system and all the features of the SV 4-cylinder trim.
- The Desert Runner's upgrades are as much for show as for practical all-terrain performance, including a sleek, satin chrome grille, Blistein shocks and all the SV V6's features.
- Finally, the more expensive 2017 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X trim includes the full advantages of the NissanConnect system, an electronic locking rear differential and the stunning Pro-4X cloth trim.
Interior Overview and Design
The 2017 Nissan Frontier is not a common pick-up truck, and its unique interior features are just what Moreno Valley CA truck owners need. The vehicle features convenient 5-seat crew cab and 4-seat king cab construction options designed for offering adequate interior and bed space. Among its most significant technological features are the NissanConnect system with navigation, mobile apps, SiriusXM connectivity and easy music controls, and the Bluetooth hands-free phone system. The latter offers convenient steering wheel mounted controls, Siri Eyes Free support and convenient voice commands.
On the exterior the 2017 Nissan Frontier boasts many handy features designed for practical efficiency. One of the most important is the Utili-Track bed system which makes use of utility cleats, bed dividers, bed extenders and many other accessories to give you exactly the experience you need. Moreno Valley CA buyers will also be impressed with the welded ladder frame which ensures greater resilience through its welded crossmembers and box-sectioned frame rails. The materials and outward appearance of the truck were also chosen to improve appearance, practicality and aerodynamic capabilities, when compared to the 2017 Frontier's predecessors.