2017 Nissan Altima, Moreno Valley, CA
With all the changes that have led to the new development of the 2017 Nissan Altima, it's hard to believe this sleek car descended from the tame first generation Altima first developed between 1992 and 1997. The new Altima boasts enhanced premium styling options both inside and out, adding to the old version's already impressive appeal. The powertrain is composed from a 2.5-liteer DOHC 4-cylinder engine - with an optional 3.5-liter V6 also available - and Nissan's distinctive Xtronic transmission. The engines can deliver 179 hp and 270 hp, respectively. The CVT not only ensures improved acceleration, stability and a smoother ride, but also comes with paddle shifters. If you opt for the 2.5 SR or 3.5 models, you can select between seven fixed drive ratios with manual shift mode. The enhanced NissanConnect navigation system is one of the main assets of the new Altima. It offers numerous connectivity options - including radio and social apps - and you get a large touch screen, the complete SiriusXM service and point of interest apps such as online search powered by Google. The 2017 Altima is available in Moreno Valley CA at an excellent offer in all its seven trims: 2.5, 2.5 S, 2.5 SR, 2.5 SV, 2.5 SL, 3.5 SR and 3.5 SL.
You can find the best available 2017 Nissan Altima offers available near Moreno Valley, CA, at Pedder Nissan - head down to the dealership at 200 Carriage Circle, Hemet, CA 92545, or call (888) 314-4746 to schedule your test drive and find out more!
Trim Levels and Options
The 2017 Nissan Altima comes in multiple trim levels and options:
- The base version - the Altima 2.5 - is equipped with a hands-free phone system and reliable drive-assist display.
- With the 2..5 S you also get Siri Eyes Free and smart auto headlights.
- The SR is the first model to include paddle shifters and a more comfortable leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- You can enjoy increased safety features like the blind spot monitoring and rear cross traffic alert system with the 2.5 SV.
- The SL is the last of the 2.5 versions, and features an auto-dimming rear view mirror with digital compass, a 4-way adjustable front passenger seat and the Bose Premium audio system.
- The 3.5 SR is the sportier 3.5 version with LED headlights and paddle shifters.
- Last, but not least, the 2017 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL delivers all the features of the 2.5 SL along with 18-inch wheels and a power glass moonroof.
Interior Overview and Design
With a beautifully designed, roomy interior, the new 2017 Nissan Altima is the center of attention of the Moreno Valley CA market. Soft leather and stylish finishes make the car seem much more expensive than it is. Also, with features like dual-zone climate control you will have an optimal atmosphere inside the car even on longer trips. Advanced solutions such as Nissan Intelligent Key, Remote Start and the Bose audio system are fitted in the car to further increase comfort.
Moreno Valley CA buyers have plenty to enjoy with the 2017 Nissan Altima due to its beautifully crafted and versatile exterior. The attractive chrome handles, wide stance and catchy low sloping roofline is enough to catch the eye of any passerby in the parking lot. Also, the Altima features an aerodynamically enhanced design that managed to improve its drag coefficient this year. Additional appealing options include the car's enhanced LED headlights and active grille shutters - only available on the 2.5 versions of the car.